Saturday, December 27, 2014

Words from Elder Chandon in Washington DC

"Ok so a brief summary of this week. I was actually feeling like super
sick all week. But i am getting a lot better. I figured out that I am
not allowed to take Nyquil anymore. I took it and Sorensen said I was
not conscious until like 4 in the evening the next day! But I felt
good during it. We got 19 lessons and were at the VC a lot this week
with the festival of lights. This coming week is going to be a little
scarce because most of the ward is going to be gone. I ate a scotch
Bonnet pepper at Sis Mays home this week. It is a zone tradition at
Her home. She is the best lady ever! That pepper is like the 3rd
hottest in the world! I ate it like a man. I will send the video. It
was soooooo hot!
was able to meet a pro soccer player who is going to start coming to
our ward. He is going to play for Iceland. He is a cool guy. we got a
new investigator this week when our ward mission leader Jason brought
one of his co workers and we met with him. he is a super cool guy.
There was a little more that happened but we are playing soccer and
hockey right now so I am going to go do that. I am going to talk to
you all on Thrusday so I Love you!!!!!!!!! Have a great week and MErry
Christmas!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment