Saturday, December 27, 2014

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

"Hello my dear family and wonderful friends,

This week was amazing!! But first of all, i just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas!! I hope you all have the most amazing Christmas ever!!! Also, a very happy brithday to my dear little Nephew Brighton!! :) Also, i am so sorry i don´t reply to all of your emails, but please know that i do read them and i am sooo grateful for all the support and love you are giving me! It means the world to me to know that i have so many people praying for me. I love you all so much. For Christmas, we will be working! Siempre!! But i love it and i am so grateful for the chance to share the message of Christ and his birth during this wonderful time! Honduras is all christmas! I Love it!! The people here create these things called nacimientos. They are nativities except they are like the size of a small room. THey are everywhere and just beautiful!! 

So Honduras.... i still can´t believe i am here! I wish you could all come and visit this place. I really do love it with my whole heart. It is crazy... It´s like all the stuff the US doesn´t want gets shipped here... haha It´s great. And everything is super cheap!! I mean like super cheap. It´s kinda really nice :)

So this week we had a miracle. We have been teaching this family, Familia Canalas. The mom is a member but less active and the dad is hard... THey are not married (Of course) and we were having such a hard time because they wouldn´t agree to anything! But guess what?! THis week, they agreed to get married and he agreed to get baptized!!! :) biggest miracle of my whole life! I am soo happy! i can´t even explain it to you all! THis work is amazing and the Lord is blessing me in sooo many ways! I can´t tell you all. I know this church is true and this gospel can bless lives in ways you can´t imagine! I´m sorry this is soooo short, but i have to go... ugh. I love you all. Remember Him this Christmans and make the day all about Him. Don´t think of the presents.. think of Him and all he did! 

I lvoe you all with my whole heart!!""

No comments:

Post a Comment