Saturday, December 27, 2014

Words from Elder Konnor Lee in Pennsylvania

"Hey Family,
Well I am so grateful for Christmas.  I love the lights and the cooking and the fun we have, but most of all I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and what he has done for me.  I couldn't be more sincere when I say I know He lives and I know he was born, lived and died for us.  Because of Him all of us as a family can be together for all time.  My joy is great and my heart is full that I know my Savior lives.  I thank you all so much for what you have done for me.  You all mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for better people to look up to.  This mission has changed my life and my heart and I am so happy to say that I have been able to help others out here as well.  So just keep in mind what today is for, and who we should be thanking for the things around us."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment