Saturday, December 27, 2014

Words from Elder Eli Frazier in Peru

"Hey everyone! Everythng is gooind good here in Peru! I got to go on a couple runs in the cornfiields this week which me reminded a lot of home on the ranch! I got to watch a movie the other day called Manos Milagros. Miracle Hands. it was great. I ate a really hot jabenero type plant yesterday which numbed my mouth! but it was worth it to say that i ate it:) Ate snail and my companion told me the other day that we had eaten horse, and i didnt even know it<! haha also gave a talk yesterday with only a 5 minute notice! we arrived late to church and then the bishop said , well now well hear from the elders. and we went from there hahahaha I hope you all have a great and merry christmas! and please give the best gift you can, by sharing the gospel with a friend! there is no other greater gift you can give than sharing the gospel! Love you all and take care!"

No comments:

Post a Comment