Monday, January 19, 2015

Words from Elder Konner Lee in New York

" So here what my huge testimony builder this week, one of, if not the biggest one of my mission.. so in the middle of sacrament meeting a man came up to us and asked us if he could talk to us outside. He told us that he had a family member that is really sick and has cancer and she is not doing well and she needs a blessing and asked us to go do that for her. We said yes and for some reason i just felt like i needed to give the blessing.  The spirit spoke to me and I  heard my own voice in my head say you just took the sacrament you are more clean and ready than you could ever be. So before we left we said a prayer and when we got there I gave the blessing.   At first in the blessing I just felt like I was waiting and waiting nothing was coming to me and finally I blessed this lady that she would be healed.. I don't know why but i just felt like that was what i needed to say. This lady was on her 4th stage of cancer and was really sick.. we left and i just felt really, I dont know, unsure about what I had just said.  This lady was really sick and did I just told her she would be okay? I was praying all the rest of that day and it was always on my mind.. after our class on Sunday the bishops first counselor came up to me and said " Elder Lee, I dont know why i am saying this but the spirit has prompted me to do so. I felt like i just needed to tell you that the Lord has heard your prayers" and he walked away.  It hit me like a ton of bricks and I at once came to peace and felt like it was all in the Lord hands. It was such an amazing day.. and i have been fasting ever sense that blessing and the lord has really blessed me and has been watching over me !

 

More recent letter, update of blessing:

I did talk to the member that asked us to give that blessing to the lady with cancer. He said she was in the hospital when we went over there because she had a blood disease.   I didn't know that when we gave her the blessing.  He said she is home and they can't really find the problem any more.  So that was way cool!  The priesthood is so real!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment