Saturday, January 31, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in the MTC (Brazil)





"Right now, I know you're all thinking "What the heck is wrong with this girl?" But yes, I have been re-reassigned. No, I didn't call and complain for them to change it. I just received a new call in the mail. To..... the Nevada Reno Mission! So it appears that maybe God was testing me. I still wholeheartedly believe that God has a plan and there are no accidents. I was meant to get both of these calls. And although I was getting super excited to serve in good ole AZ, I'm also way pumped for Nevada! Just thought I'd keep you all updated! Thanks for your love and support! I'll be sure to let you know if it gets switched again... Jk. I hope that doesn't happen. But whatever happens is good with me! I'm finally learning to just roll with things:) I am loving my crazy, unique missionary experience!! Amo voces!!<3

Love, 
Sister Overson

Ps: The pics are of me holding both of my new calls. (Excuse my clothes. I'm doing laundry right now) And the other pic is of both of my flight itineraries. SO FUN!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment