Saturday, January 31, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras





"My Dearest Family and Friends,

This week was amaizng!!! But first off, I want to wish the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the whole world, my mother, a very happy birthday on the 1st of February!!!! :) Please give her a ton of hugs for me! 

So, we had two baptisms this week! Isamar and Alison. These two girls are soo amazing. and how i wish you could all meet them! Isamar is 19 and Alison is 17. Seeing them make the decision to be baptized brought a happiness to me that i really have never experienced before. We had a beautiful baptism service. And the spirit was soo strong. I am so happy to be here in this country with these people. I am witnessing so many miracles, especially in my life. I just want to testify to you all that i know this church, La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días, is true! My testimony of this church grows more and more with everyday here and i have come to realize that nothing is more important than this gospel and the work of The Lord. This gospel changes lives and changes people. I have seen it and i am witnessing it for myself! I am so sorry this is soo short... but i have no time... ugh I have to go. But i love you all so much! Thanks for your support and your love! i got six letter this week! SIX!!! That was a miracle and it felt like Christmas!!! Thank you all so much! You are all amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment