Monday, January 12, 2015

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga




"Dear family and friends,
Sorry its been so long since I have written a weekly email. Things have been pretty busy here in Tonga. I am still with the same companion that I am training. It has been a lot of fun we work really good together so that makes it more enjoyable too. We got to go to the temple this week. The temple is a house of our Heavenly Father, There is such peace when when you walk in. I am so proud to be apart of this church. 
I met two cool people this week. One is a guy from Thailand. I told him that my cousin is working there and he was so excited. I had him speak to me in Thailand. I give major props to Elder Davis for learning that language! He is a stud. The other person I met is a return missionary. We met at the temple. As soon as he saw my name tag he yelled. He went on to tell me he worked with Elder Bryce Crosby in Chicago. He gave Bryce some really nice compliments and it just reminded me of how awesome my family is and Its really a small world. 

Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga,"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment