Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Words from Elder Kyle James in Germany


"This week was rather great. And there is no other way to start, than to start!

Monday- Monday was great! Most of our zone went to Düsseldorf and went bowling. It was a blast. I suck at bowling, and I still beat everyone in my group.... twice. I took a picture of the scores to prove it. We then went contacting that night, because we are good missionaries who aren't lazy, and found a lady who wanted to come to our church. That was pretty cool.

Tuesday was also good. We met with the Excommunicated member and had a great lesson. We had to meet him in the mall by our Wohnung. He is making great progress. We met with him 3 times this week, once at church during sunday school. We talked to bishop about him, and he said that we will baptize him, hopefully, at the end of this month. Ja! Sweet! He is making great progress. He wanted to go to the wuppertal ward, but we told him to pray about where he should go, and he got an answer to stay with us. So that Is way cool. He is an awesome guy. He really wants to feel the power of the atonement work in his life. He is ready for the return. We also me with Sister Mirbach. She is funny. We also met with Claudia. Her son was there and we gave him a blessing. She also invited 2 non members. She made us mexican food. It was good, But mom does it better. And I miss El Cupidos! 

Wednesday was good. Wait... I think we went to claudias on Wednesday.... what day even is it? It goes by way to fast!! Wow!  Anyway... It was a good day. We had to be home at 6. I wrote letters and what not. All I heard all day was bombs. Like bombs. German fireworks are insane. They literally sound like people die. It is cool! People Blow up bier bottles with them. The other elders had some fireworks... and threw them out their window. They talked to us via speaker phone. It was fun. They are naughty though haha. Those two are hilarious. Their investigator came to church though... he is pretty cool. I woke up at 12 that night. It sounded like the 40 Bombs went off everywhere!!!
Long night... Hahaha.

Thursday was great. We met with Bruder Kalenka again. Then we went to Wuppertal with the Hansen family. They brought us to an AMERICAN BURGER PLACE! Oh my gosh it was good!! It was so American!! Wow. It is called Road stop. It was awesome. They wanted us to get the 30 euro MONSTER BURGER. No. If you finish it in an hour... it is free. It is so massive. One pday... I will do it!! Bruder Hansen Told me more about Preston Wengert. Small world haha.

Friday.... Weekly planning and also a lesson with Alfred. He is also making good progress. He is a good guy. Other than that... not much. The other Elders found a bullet next to beer bottles after new years. That is why we go home early hahaah.

Saturday was also good. We had Zone training. The APs were there. Me and Elder TInker talked the whole time. It was great. Our zone leader said that I was his favorite Elder in our Zone. Hahahah, that fool. 

Sunday was the best. We met with the lady who slammed the door in my face. She is an awesome investigator now!! What a miracle!! It really is a long miracle story... I can't really explain it right now. Really though. What a miracle. We met her last night with a member, Bruder Braun. He did awesome! She didnt believe in God... but I think she thinks otherwise now. We had her read Moroni 10 3-5 outloud. It was amazing. The way she read it as awesome. It was just awesome. We committed her to Read the Bom and Pray about it. What an awesome Lesson. It was great.

So JA!

Today we are playing basketball with in DÜSSELDORF! I love that city! Haha

We will also meet with Bruder Kalenka, and then go back to Düsseldorf, because we have a split with the zone leaders cuz I am a trainer. I will be in Düssel today and tomorrow. 

It is really great to be here.

I really love this work. I cannot explain it. Everything about it is awesome. Really awesome. I dont even know what to say. I really dont! haha

It is strange that I will be in Düsseldorf with the zone leader. Hmmm... Normally the golden goes. Something is fishy. I sense that something is up... Maybe Ill be transerfer this transfer. NOOO!!! I want to say! I finally saw Solingen Explode with great work!! I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!

I dont think a will for a while. So that is good.

I love you guys so much. I also love the Temple. I miss going there. I knew t he church as true before I went... but after the temple... there is no way to not know haha. Yeah. I love the temple. I love this work. I love everything. I am myself in Germany. Yeah I am not perfect. But I am myself- Lots of missionaries think that they need to be someone they are not.... but the Lord called me to Germany... to be me. And I am loving it!

Thanks for everything!!


I love you guys!

Like Really.

Dont touch Randy

Stop playing with my Ipad.

Dont touch my stuff.

Buy me a fishing pole.

Wash my clothes.
hahhahahaha

Just kidding.

Love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment