Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Words from Elder Adam Otto in Idaho

So this week has probably been one of the hardest weeks of my life! And I didn't even realize it until today. So it's good to stay busy and forget yourself in the work!

Found out Elder Jones and I will be staying here in Old Town for another transfer! Don't know if I can survive another six weeks in crazy town, but I know the Lord knows I can!

This week the weather has been pretty icky. We woke up one morning and there was snow everywhere! But it all melted a few hours later...so yeah. Then later it started hailing/snowing, and it looked like Dippin dots! I ate them and they tasted like snow :)

We went to the Idaho Falls temple on friday, and I was so excited. I had never been so excited to go to the temple before! I felt like a huge chunk of me was missing, and I knew I could find it at the temple. Peace. Just peace in the House of the Lord! I love it so much, and there are so many blessings that come from the temple. I am so blessed to have gone before it closes in march until october 2016. My last time in that temple as a missionary! 

We have had so many trials, and it's not worth it to write them all down, because we can't focus on the negative! But I know the Lord has a plan for each and everyone of us, even though it may be difficult to see at the moment. 

I just want to share my testimony of how much I love being a missionary. I may not be the best, in fact, not even close, but I love it so much. I can't say that I love every moment of my mission, but I love how every moment makes me grow! I love the people here, like truly! They can get sooo frustrating at times, but I just pray for charity, and things work out. These are my brothers and sisters, and it makes me so sad when they choose not to follow Christ. We all make mistakes, and so that's always important to remember! I loooovveee the Atonement!

Thanks so much for all you do! I love you all, and make sure you help out the missionary work in your wards!!! PLEASE! It's tough when the ward members don't cooperate...I love you all! :)

Elder Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment