Sunday, February 15, 2015

Words from Elder Garrett Davis in Thailand

Kalasin round two:)
so you know back home i was teased by friends and family about if i was Chinese or if i was Asian because of my eyes:)  and when i got my mission call i told my friends sweet now for two years i wont have any Asian jokes... well i was wrong, the last two weeks i have had multiple members ask if i had Asian background or if i was half Asian of course this made me think of back home to my sister bre teasing me and to my family and friends as well:) but i said no and that i American and nothing else, they found that hard to believe and they still ask me if i am half Asian:) 
so this week was good i had the chance to visit a field full of dinosaur statues :) it was fun:) i liked it then the week got better from there!:)  finally after hours and hours of inviting we have investigators and they are doing well:) i am excited for them :) i have noticed that this week we have been extremely blessed and i come to know for a fact that the Lord helps his missionaries out:) in missionary work and in their personal lives as well:) then and the week went on i had the chance to hangout with member and i decided to play ping pong with a older member about 70ish and well i thought i could take him once again i wrong the grandpa kicked my butt, the Asians are good at ping pong stereo type is true just letting you know:) but i want to let you know all is well over here and i am doing great and i loving kalasin:)
i love you guys and i am still responding to all your letters sorry i am so slow:) 
love 
เอล็เดอร์ เดวิส
Elder Davis:)




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment