Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Well I am still here in my good ole area of Country!! I love it so much and i am so grateful i get to be here another transfer. I have a new companion named Hermana Cruz. She is from Columbia and is 29. She is seriously the most amazing missionary i have ever met. I am learning so much from her and she is teaching me how to work hard. She truly was an answer to my prayers and i know the Lord inspires mission presidents when transfers come. She spent a year in the states so she knows a little bit of English which for me is a blessing. :) she is like my older sister and i am soo grateful for the chance i have to work with her! We worked our tails off this week and it felt so good. Our zone has a goal of 40 baptisms this month, so we seriously have been running around like crazy trying to find new people to teach. I can just testify that the Lord has been preparing the hearts of the people here to recieve this message of the restored gospel. 

We had a baptism on Saturday. His name is Dennis Lagos and is truly a golden investigator. He found us and set up an appointment to meet with us about 4 weeks ago. He read every single passage we left him and kept every single commitment. Seeing him get baptized and recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost was someting i won´t forget. I am so grateful to be a missinoary. There trluy is no great joy in the world than helping someone discover their Savior Jesus Christ. The change that this gospel can make in the lives of people is amazing. I know with my whole heart that this gospel is true. There is no doubt in my mind that this Chruch is true. I don´t have a lot to offer, but how grateful i am that the Lord has allowed me to help in the work of Salvation. This mission is teh greatest blessing of my life. I wouldn´t trade it for the world. Every single experience and trial i have had, have been worth it. THank you all for you prayers. They have helpe me to get trhough the hard times. 

Well that´s all i have time for! But i love you all! Have an amzing week!!!

Love,

Hermana Platt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment