Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Nevada

I seriously have like zero time today. But I wanted to let you all know that Sis. Bundy's baptism was absolutely amazing. She is such an incredible lady and I have learned so much from her.

When we first began to teach her, she kept asking how she was going to know this was true. And we kept telling her that she would know it in her heart, that the spirit would testify to her of truth. She began to tell us that she had begun to feel an ache in her chest. She said it almost hurt (but didn't). She said she''d never felt anything like it in her life. Helping her recognize the spirit has helped me to recognize it in my own life. I know that she is one of the reasons why I have been called here to Ely. When I first walked in the door, the first day, she said that she recognized me. She told me I had to have seen her somewhere. I thought... well, I thought it was crazy. But last week she told me that she knows she's seen me before and that she believes that we knew eachother once before. I like to think that we were best friends or something. Because that would be awesome. 

I know there are no accidents. God has a plan for each one of us and everything happens for a reason. There are people in our lives that are there ON PURPOSE. It's our responsibility to reach out and help and touch the hearts of all of those around us. I love you all:)

Love, 
Sister Overson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment