Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Words from Elder Bradon Day in

Hello Everyone!!
So I'm in my new area in Oklahoma City, its so awesome here! I hated saying goodbye to everyone in Blackwell but its been a great time here in the city. My new ward has 300+ active members so its totally different and exciting!! We don't have many investigators here yet but we are working on it, great things are going to happen here! Its so different trying to get use to an area, especially one this big. There are so many names to learn, and so many big neighborhoods, I'm going to get lost so much! My new companion is Elder Rumsey, and he is from Phoenix! So we have 2 Arizona kids running around the streets of Oklahoma City! I'll only be with him for 6 weeks though, he gets to go home then! But we've been having a great time here, and I'm so excited to serve in the city!

My new address is
3101 NW 150th ST
Apt. 35G
Oklahoma City, OK
74134

Time is running short so I'll write more next week and give more info!!

Love, Elder Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment