Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Words from Elder Eli Frazier in Peru

Crazy awesome week! I got an unxpected transfer. After leaving chorrillos, going an hour to san juan, then 6 hours to Ica then 3 Hours to Nasca and another Hhour to my area in marcona i got here! After 11 hours of buses taxis and little vans i got here. With my luggage on top of the little van it luckily got here wqith me too:) My new companion is elder Velos and is from Ecuador, he has about 7 months in the mission and is just so awesome and chill. I also live with another companionship. And it is Elder Garajes and Elder Wahl.. Eldr  Wahl is from Show Low! He also wrestled for show low. What a small world right! My area is in he desert and right next to the beach. Its a litle town on a peninsula and is pretty cold but its way awesome. My house is on the third floor and is just one giant room. Just an awesme experience. Waking up at 430am and geting here at 630pm Then proseltying until 9pm and hen fianlly getting to bed at 11 after i finished unpacking. Im way excited to be hre. Its rare for missionaries to have the chance to come to this zone so im way excited. It is also the smallest zone consisting of only 10 missionaries. 8 elders and 2 sisters. So heres the update for whats happend most recenly! Love you all!
Love Elder FRazier

No comments:

Post a Comment