Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Kentucky

Hello everyone! How was everybody's pioneer days?? I bet they were awesome! That's my favorite time of year because it's a great opportunity for family and friends to get together. Nothing beats that. Over here in Kentucky the only people who remembered pioneer days were some families in my ward who grew up in Utah. How funny. Anyways I can just sum up last week in one word. Service. On Tuesday we had a meeting for all of the new missionaries. It's called trainer/trainee. President Anderson was there and he just makes everything so fun. We played preach my gospel jeopardy and it was the trainers vs. the trainees. We lost by one point. I was pretty ticked. Anyways it was good and I learned a lot. On Wednesday we helped a lady in our wars move some stuff and for lunch we had a bbq. I was grilling the burgers so I made sure they were gonna taste good. On Thursday we helped another lady move because she has a hard time walking. I was glad to help her out because she was struggling with some stuff and I think it's good to find people like that and help them out the best you can. So if you guys have the opportunity to do so. Do it. You will be blessed. Anyways the coolest thing that happened this week was on Friday. We got to wrangle alpacas. Who is he world would think that on a mission you would be able to wrangle alpacas? I didn't! It was super fun! They would spit at us as we tried to catch them and my one companion just got covered! It was too funny. But on Saturday was the day we got transfer calls because it has already been 6 weeks.... Wow. But I am staying in bowling green for another transfer! Woohoo! But the trio is breaking up. One of my comps is going somewhere and all I know is me and my other comp who is going home in September are staying here so that's cool. He is a pretty legit trainer. Also on Saturday so got another investigator with a baptismal date! That's 4 for us!! Man I am so blessed. The work is going smoothly and I couldn't ask for anything better. I hope everyone is enjoying their last bit of summer before school starts up. Have a great week. Love you guys!!

Elder Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment