Sunday, July 26, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Dearest Fam and Friends,

Well another short email cuz i am out of time. I am so sorry! how i wish i had more time to tell you all of the wonderful things i am expereincing, but i know we have rules for a reason so i won`t complain! ;) First off, just wanted to wish a happy birthday to my best friend, Elder Otto this week on the 17! Hope its the best like ever!! :) And guess what? THis week i will complete 9 months in the misison... thats half way through! I can`t believe how fast the time has gone. And i am soo sad. There is sooo much i need to do and i am not sure that 9 more months will be enough time. I can honestly say that these last 9 months have been the best and hardest of my whole life. I have experienced a lot and learned soo much. I am so grateful for this mission and for the chance to serve here in Honduras. Its been tough, but i know that my Savior has carried me through and has allowed me to be an instrument in His hands. I love missionary work! And i would please encourage all of you to do it! This work is for all, especially the members! The difference that a member can make in the lives of our investigators is huge! This is the work of salvation and is for everyone. With the Lords help, we will experience miracles. I am experiencing that right now. I lvoe this gospel more tahn i can say, Nothing is more important than the Savior, our families, and this work. I know this is the true church. I know it with my whole heart. I testify that the Savior lives. I know that when we put our trust in Him, everything will be for our good and everything will be alright. It is hard at times, i know, but if we can just keep our view focused on the eternities, we will see blessings. In this time, we celebrate the arrival of the saints in Salt Lake City. I have been reading a ton about them and came across a talk by Pres. Uchtdorf in the Liahona de Julio. I loved what He said. The talk is entitled, ``All is Well``. If you get the chance, please read it. These saints are such examples to us and showed us how we can endure our trials with a happy attitude and with faith. I know that we can do all things through Christ. I know that families are forever! I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It CHANGES lives! I love you all to death. I love this work. ANd i lvoe my Savior. His atonement works. If He could change me, He can change anyone! Look to Him at all times. I love you all! I can`t describe how grateful I am for all you do. Thanks for your prayers for my leg and for me! my leg is so much better and i am doing well. I lvoe you all!!
Love,

Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment