Sunday, July 26, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Dear Family and Friends,

THis week was incredible!! I have a new companion and she is amazing! She was my sister training leader for two transfers and she trained one of my comps from the MTC, so i have known her my whole mission. Her name is Hermana Quemé from Guatamala and she is so awesome! I have learned so much this last week and we are working hard!! We have already seen so many miralcles this week and found 3 families to teach! I have never had a family to teach my whole mission and it has been so special for me to be able to teach families! The Lord has shown us soo many tender mercies. Its amazing all the little miracles that we experience everyday. Sometimes, we just need to open our eyes and look for them, and we will find SO many. Sabana Grande is still such an amazing area.  And i am soo grateful for the chance to still be serving here. We are learning a lot and working hard. Well, we will be receiving a new mission president tomorrow and i can´t believe it!! I am soo sad to be saying goodbye to President Fortuna. He is such an amaizng man and i testify that our leaders are called of God. He has helped me soo much and i am so grateful for the chance i have had to know him and learn from him. I don´t have a lot of time, but I just want you all to know that i love this misison. It was the best decision i have ever made. It is hard, but it has made me into something i never could have made of myself. I testify that Christ lives and that through HIs atoneing sacrifice, we CAN be made new people. We all have trials in life, but they can be lifted as we put our trust in the Savior. I have experienced that soo many times here on this misison and i have seen it in the lives of the people we teach. Put Him first in your lives and i can promise that everything will be ok. I love this gospel. I testify that families are forever. I testify that this is the true church and i invite all of you to strengthen your faith and always remember Him! Thanks for all you do for me!! Your emails and letters are amazing and i am soo grateful :) I am doing well and my leg is healing so don´t worry! :) 

Love with my whole heart,

Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment