Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Brazil

HEy Everyone!! HAd a greaqt week this week. I know I say it every week but I just LOVE being a missionary. Sister Sena and I are doing great. Had some really great experiences this week with the spirit. We have a family that is struggling and we had planned to drop them bc they didnt want to progress. But we watched the Restoration film about Joseph Smith and the spirit was so strong. I dont remember exactly what I said but I didnt drop them. I just bore tesimmony that this church is the true church that CHrist really established when he was here. I know it! I felt the spirit working in me stonger than I ever have.  And I didnt think one second about Portugues!!!! Whooo hooo!!!!  The whole room was quiet and for the first time, the mom said she would really pray to find out if this was true. I know it is. I love this gospel and the happiness that it gives me. I love my Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I hope you all have a great week at the 24th!!!!
Love,
Sister Overson

No comments:

Post a Comment