Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Words from Sister Hailey Overson in Brazil

Hey everyone!! THis week was AWESOME! The sun is shining again and I´m LOVING my new companion Sister Sena and our new leaders and missionaries in the zone. We´ve already seen the difference it´s made. Presidente Brum is so inspired! We had a training this week that really hit on the fact that this work is not about numbers. Not about quantity, but about quality. And I realized that sometimes I really was getting too wrapped up in things that are not that important. Our work has changed tremendously. LOVE IT! And to top it off our ward has really started getting involved this week! The members of the ward are the key to everything! We as missionaries wont stay here and be friends with the people who join the church forever. But the members will stay! I love this ward. I love Birigui! I love Brasil! ANd I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! I hope you all have a great week and help out the missionaries there in Sj with whatever it is that they need! Because this is all of our work! We have to do it together:) 
Love,
SIster Overson
Pics: My new (and tiny) zone.... also I CUT MY HAIR!:)
And y compandion Sister Sena! LOVe her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment