Sunday, July 26, 2015

Words from Elder Eli Frazier in Peru

Hey Everyone! Another awesome week here in Peru! The weather is just ridiculously awesome! Its like a constant cold and sometimes a light drizzle. I recieved an additional companion this past week. His name is  Elder Rowley. he is from Utah. We have so much in common its crazy! I would send the photo of the three if us but this computer wont let me. Here in his little cramped storage unit looking garage hahaha. I love you all and hope that Everyhting is well. I contacted a guy from new york in the street and i couldnt even talk anything in english! I had to speak half the conversation in spanish cuz i couldnt talk at all! Its so awesome to be completely under the influence of the spirit. This is the real church of God, i have no doubt. Reme,ber everyone to read pray and go to church every sunday.
Love Elder FRazier

No comments:

Post a Comment