Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Hondras

My dear family and friends,
My heart is very full as i write this email. This week, i found out that my dearest grandmother, Della Gibbons, passed away. I wish i could write all that i feel, but as always, i don´t have much time to email. With her passing, i have thought soo much about many things. And i just want to testify to you all that i know that families are forever. Our Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for us. The central part to that plan is our Savior Jesus Christ. He came to earth and He made a great and eternal sacrifice for us. He suffered our pains and afflictions, and He overcame death. We will all live again. We will all be resurrected. And i know that with my whole heart. My dearest grandmother, my Gigi, will live again. I have now doubts about that. She has changed me in soo many ways. She was always so exctied about my mission. And i know that this is the place she would want me to be at this time. Its been rough to be away from her and my family, but i know that this gospel is the most important thing we have and that i need to be here to share it with others. I love this gospel. I love my Savior. And i love my grandma. She was an example of faith and of beauty and of love. I will forever remember her and what she has done for me. Her funeral will be this Saturday in St. Johns and i would just ask that your prayers can please me with my family at this time. I am sorry this is so short. There is soo much in my heart. But please know that our families are forever!! That simple yet powerful phrase means more to me than i could possibly describe. Christ lives. He loves us.
I love you all! Please have such a wonderufl week.
Love,
Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment