Sunday, February 7, 2016

Words from Elder Bradshaw in Scotland

"Moves Week here in the Scotland/Ireland Mission! You'll never believe it, but I'm staying where I am! 5th transfer here!! Kinda strange but there has to be a reason why! So I'm willing to find out why! If there is anything I've learned these last 6 months, it's been patience and faith! I still have a lot to learn on those subjects, but I've come to see that they really go hand in hand with eachother! In Mosiah 26 it talks about the people of Alma in bondage to the Lamanites, and how with patience and faith in the Lord their God, a miracle happened and they were delivered out of bondage! So That is what I'm working on this next transfer! But it's been a good week! Had an All Scotland Conference! Which was awesome!!! Had Elder Kearon from the first quorum of the 70 there! Man it was such a good conference!! Then on Saturday we had a huge Zone Blitz in Dundee, along with singing some carols in the city center! So it was really a good week! Love you all! Have a great week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment