Sunday, February 7, 2016

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Dear all,
Well it is 2016 and i can hardly believe it! I am amazed at how fast 2015 flew by. This week, i was able to reflect on last year and i am soo grateful for all the wonderful things that i was able to learn, for the wonderful people i met, and for the beautiful experiences i was able to have. 2015 was the best year of my entire life. I was able to spend it in one of the most beautiful countires i know (Honduras:)) and i was able to change and build my realationship with my Savior and with my Heavenly Father. I received soo many blessing. They are uncountable. And i really just can´t explain how much i love this mission. It has done more for me than i ever did for it. To start off this new yer, i just want to share my testimony with you all that i KNOW that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints the the true church. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that the BOok of Mormon is the word of God and through it, we can build our realitionship with Jesus Christ. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God today. And i especailly know that Jesus is the Christ. That He lives. That He loves us. As we excercise faith in Him and repent everyday of our sins, we will find a happiness in this life that we can´t find anywhere else. Iknow the Atonement is real and works. It can take away every pain and challenge. I love this gospel with all my heart. I love you all as well and i am soo grateful for all you do! May you have the most wonderful New Year and always remember to center your lives and Christ and th ethings tha tmatter most. I love you all!
Love,
hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment