Sunday, February 7, 2016

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

My dear Friends and family,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :) i hope it is the best! I also hope that your Christmas was absolutety amazing! We passed it really well here :) we got to spend it with the Familia Funez (the family that got baptized about two months ago) and it was amazing! Christmas here is like the fourth of July and home! There are tons of fireworks and parties where people dance and everyone is at home with their families. It was soo fun :) We ate a ton of traditional Honduran food and got to tesitfy of the Savior the whole day. It was such awonderufl blessing! It was sure hot here.. not like the traditonal Christmas at home, but i am sure it was hot where Christ was born as well and it was such a blessing to be here. I don´t have a lot of time. But i just want you all to know that i love this gospel. I am soo grateufl for my Savior and for the chance to remember His birth. We must never ever forget it. For it was an event that changed history forever. I love you all!! Keep helping your missionaries in your wards and do all you can to help move this work forward. I love you all to death!!
With Love,
Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment