Sunday, February 7, 2016

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Tennessee

Oh my goodness I can't believe it's Christmas this week! Time just
rushes on by! I'm super stoked to Skype my family! It's going to be a
good week. I hope y'all have a good week too!

Last week was pretty awesome. We got to do some service and the best
part was that we had interviews with our mission president and his
wife. My mission president is just legit. Coolest guy ever. No matter
what I can always feel the love that he has for me. He truly is called
of God. He was sent here to help me and guide me on my mission. I'm
just so grateful for that. This week we have been sharing the
Christmas spirit and I invite y'all to do the same. We have met a few
grinches... And I'm sure there are a few back home so just reach out
to them and remind them what Christmas is all about! Christmas
shouldn't be stressful and burdensome. It's completely opposite of
that. Even though I won't be home this year for Christmas I'm pretty
exited for it anyways because I get to go and help others find that
happiness that I had back home with my wonderful crazy family:)
because that's what it's all about! Yesterday day at church we had 3
investigators come! That's a record for me here in Winchester! I know
that the spirit of Christmas softened their hearts.

I hope and pray that y'all will have a Merry Christmas! It's a
wonderful time of the year. Nothing really weird or exciting happened
to me this week... Haha Well I did have the opportunity to give 2
blessings yesterday to some elderly women in our branch. I always feel
so privileged when I get called on to do that. Here is my companion
and I's Christmas picture by our trees we received in the mail:) and
one of us with the Spanish elders in front of our favorite catfish
restaurant:)
Love Elder Levi Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment