Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Elder Adam Otto in Idaho

Dear Family and Friends :)

This week was once again so amazing, but pretty tough. I love how every week of my mission is just wonderful :) The good and the bad make it so darn lovable! My emotions are just so mixed up this week for so many reasons! I can't believe I have less than a year left. Oh goodness....that's been really hard to process through my brain, so I just don't try to think about it! I am soooo excited for the opportunity I have to continue to be a missionary, and I am going to work even harder!! Miracles are out there and are happening everywhere! 

Stephanie got baptized on Saturday, and it was one of the best days of my life! I am so happy to see her choose to follow our Saviors example. She got confirmed yesterday, and I have never seen someone so confident in their decision to be baptized! It was amazing to see how much of her family (non members) came, and the joy and tears her husband had as he baptized her. I can't wait to be with all of them in the next life :) That's the best part :) Knowing we will all be together forever!
 Terry has been doing AMAZING. She is so ready for her baptism in two weeks, and she is so humble. I know the Lord loves her sooo much, and she knows it too. He has given her the strength she needs to overcome her trials, and she recognizes His hand in all things!

The best thing about my mission has been feeling the Saviors love for everyone. Members, non members, less active people, investigators, rude people, companions, missionaries, mission president, just everyone. The love is soooo real. I can't even begin to describe it. The things you do when you love someone is crazy! I love the people in Shelley so much. Some of my most favorite people are here, and they make every day worth while! I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and the strength He has given me to help our brothers and sisters.

Thank you all for everything! Have a great week :) Love you all!
Love,
Elder Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment