Monday, September 28, 2015

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Kentucky

Well everybody this week has been great. The temperature here is cooling down and the leaves are changing colors and it's couldn't get any nicer. The fall over here is the best. And it's just starting. So this week wasn't very eventful but it was good. We had a few meetings so that's what's made it kind of drag because I can't sit inside all day! I have to be outside. Haha we had an investigator with a baptism date come to church yesterday and man it was so good to see her there! She is the sweetest lady. She has a big heart and it's so awesome to see the steps she is taking. She has 4 grandkids she watches. 2 of them are autistic. I bet it's pretty tough to get them all ready to go to church. We shared 1 Nephi 3:7 with her and that's what really changed her attitude about coming to church. It says that the lord will provide a way for us when we are obedient to his commandments. So I want ya'll to be like this sweet lady and have faith that the lord will provide a way for you to be obedient. I know that he will. So do everything you can to keep the commandments that we have been given. We will be blessed beyond measure. I have seen that on my mission. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Time flies when your having a blast:) the funniest thing that happened to us his week was that I was mowing this lady's yard and I was on her riding mower on this slope and I started sliding down sideways and I ran into her wooden fence at the bottom and my companion had to push me out of the fence. Lol I was so scared that she was going to get mad at me but we fixed it real quick so it was all good. Haha  I hope ya'll have a good week good luck in your sports and everything! :)

Love, 
   Elder Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment