Monday, September 28, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Family and Friends,

Thank you all sooo mcuh for the birthday wishes!! I can´t even describe what a wonderful birthdya i had!! And also, i just wanted to wish a happy birthday to my best firend, Hailey Overson on the 20th!! 

I had the best birthday of my life :) So for my birthday, a few of our investigators and recent converts threw me a party and it was soo fun. They made me a cake and pizza and we were able to share the gospel :) The most amazing gift i recieved though was that Evelyn and Nelson (our investigators that we have worked with since we got here) decided they want to get married and baptized!!!! We had a fast with them last week so they could get an answer and they both did!! For 24 hours and now, they said they know that the chruch is true and want to get baptized!! Nelson went to church for the first time yesterdya and i really can´t even describe how happy i am to see the gospel change them. They have both come such a long way and it has been the greatest privlege of my life to know them and teach them. 

Wlee, thats all i hae time for folks. But i just hope you all know that i love you and i love this gospel with my whole heart. It is true!! Christ lives and is our Savior. I love you all and i htnak you for your love and support!!

Love,

Hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment