Monday, September 28, 2015

Words from Elder McKell Bradshaw in Scotland

This week has been good! Taught a Lady named Lisa who is awesome! Someone who is genuinely interested in learning the gospel!! Still hesitant about baptism though... but that's ok we will continue to help her learn! Also met with some less Actives! So things are definitely picking up here!! Our mission as a whole is REALLY picking up!! as a mission we've had over 400 new investigators this last month!! Which not a lot of you realize how insane that is!! last year this mission was only averaging about 180 to like 220 a month! So far in the 3 months I've been here the mission has slowly been increasing, I think were at like some 1000 new investigators in those months with like 170 something baptisms!! So it just shows you the growth of the church!! its amazing to see!! Well this week is moves week! My companion is leaving me sadly... but I am staying here in Glenrothes! And I'm done being trained!!!! It goes by too fast! So this upcoming week should be hectic with everyone moving on Tuesday and Wednesday! But it should be good! We got appointments set up! So they should go good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment