Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Elder Adam Otto in Idaho

Hello Family and Friends!


This week was so incredibly amazingly spectacular! I have learned so much about myself this week. I have really been trying to learn more about my Savior and what I can do to become more like Him. Patience in training a new missionary is key, and I am so grateful for the patience my Savior has for me!! I am so blessed. 

We had two zone conferences this past week, and oh my gosh, they have once again changed my life!!!! I am so excited to better consecrate myself and become an instrument in the hands of the Lord. I testify there are absolute miracles when that happens! Terry is doing great; she has quit smoking and is totally prepared for her baptism on Tuesday. My heart just melts when we teach these people. I have a strong testimony of charity and the love Christ has for everyone. I am so blessed to be able to feel that. 

We have been so busy lately, and work is just exploding. Every night I just ache haha! My mind, spirit, soul, body, everything! But it feels so wonderful to exhaust yourself for the Lord :) Our will is pretty much the only thing we can give to Him, that he doesn't already have. Thank you all so much for your prayers! I am feeling them, and I love you all! Have a great week :)
Love,
Elder Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment