Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Sister Hannah Platt in Honduras

Hello my most amazing family and friends!!!

Well this was quite the week! We faced a lot of different trials. But i have the most amazing companion in the world, and she taught me how much easier it is to face our trials with a smile and everything turned out perfect! :) I really can´t explain how grateful i am for my comp. Hermana Hurst. She has taught me soo much through her example in this transfer together. This week, almost every single one of our baptism dates fell through. One of them turned out to already be a member, jsut less active. And usually, things like that make me super discouraged. But my companion and i chose to be happy and to work even harder. And i can´t tell you the miracles that we saw. We decided on Friday to fast to be able to find more people to teach. We fasted specifically to find a family of 6 people. And two hours after we had started our fast, we contacted a family. And yesterday, we went back to visit them and guess what? they are a family of six! And they are soo prepared to recieve this message. I just learned this week how important it is to trust in the Lord no matter what comes our way. Sometimes, we may not understand why things happen, but He does. And He knows what we need. I testify that God answers our prayers. That He will always be there to lift us up when we think we can´t keep going. He loves us and He sent His son so that we can change and become better. 

Well, i am sorry this is short but i gotta go! I sure love you all a ton and am soo grateful for all you do! I love this mission. I know this church is true and i know that Christ lives. Let Him into your life and let Him change you!!
Love,

hermana Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment