Monday, September 28, 2015

Words from Sister Abbie Waite in Texas

Hello all! 

I want you to know that the work is incredible. I love these people and I love the mission, but most importantly: I love the Lord!

We're running short on time this week (I know, right? I'm sure y'all were expecting yet another long winded email, haha!) A family in the stake invited our entire zone to P-day at their home, and we're about to head that way. 

I just have one question for you: 

Do you have your running shoes on? 

The work of salvation (in all capacities, including temple and family history work) is hastening faster than anything ever has. And the Lord expects us to run with it. I don't know about you, but I'd rather run in tennis shoes than flip flops. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on that! 

Love,
Sister Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment