Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Kentucky

Well another one bites the dust for me over here in Bowling Green. Man what a good week it was. We had the opportunity as a zone to go to the temple and do an endowment session. It was so cool to see everybody there doing the lords work. And plus David Archuletta was in the same session as us because he is the ward mission leader over in Nashville. That was a bonus. I got to speak with him for a bit and he is a pretty humble man, But it was cool to see that no matter who we are. we are all sons and daughters of God. That really stuck out to me. Then later in the week we had the opportunity to go do baptisms in Nashville with 5 of our recent converts. 4 of them it was their first time actually going to a temple and it was just amazing to see the excitement and joy on their faces as they entered the lords house. What a blessing it is for us to have temples. To bless us and give us strength in our lives and in our families. I truly am grateful for temples and the power which they hold. I can promise you that if you make time to go to the temple regularly you will never regret going or have a bad attitude as you walk out the doors after you served others for those who have passed on before us. That holy place will fill you with the spirit and I know that because I have felt that as I attend the temple. Anyways that was the highlight of the week for sure. Well I don't know, I did get attacked by an alpaca when I was mowing this ladies lawn last Thursday.. Haha apparently alpacas hate lawn mowers! Who knew! But how was is everybody doing back home?? How are the sports teams doing? I'm sure you guys are doing great. Today was a good p-day so far! We got to go to the national corvette museum and a place called mammoth caves. Bowling Green was just made for cars and hot rods. I love it.  Also It took us 2 hours to get through just one of the caves. They were so huge. Anyways I sure hope everything is going good for all of y'all! Have a good week and be safe! (:
Love, 
   Elder Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment