Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Elder McKell Bradshaw in Scotland

Its been so good to hear from all of you! Keep em coming! I don't know if you realize how great it is to hear from Americans! Hahaha I mean I love the people here, but man it's kind of a breathe of fresh air! Haha 

Anyway, this week has been a little slow... doesn't help when like the entire mission gets the cold... that includes me... yeah I was sick like the whole week. So that wasn't fun, but I am feeling better and this week is looking really good! We were in Dundee a lot this week, so we didn't have a lot of time in our area to teach people, plus our two really solid potentials were out of town, and one was in the hospital! So that wasn't good! But we kept him in our prayers all week and he gave us a text the other day saying he was out of the hospital, and he thanked us for praying for him! Prayer Works!!! So hopefully we'll be teaching him this week, and yeah, things should be pretty great this week.

Well again thank you for all you love and support! And if there is anybody you know that would like to be on my weekly email list, just send my their address and I'll start getting it to them as well! Anyway, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment