Monday, September 28, 2015

Words from Elder Garrett Hollembeak in West Virginia

Hello!

It was an interesting week here in Parkersburg. We have transfers this
week and Elder Burcl-Gonzalez ended up going home, he hurt his ankle
earlier in the week and left yesterday morning. I'll thankfully be
staying here in Parkersburg and my new companion will be Elder Law.
Our investigators are doing really well and are progressing along. We
didn't teach nearly as much this past six weeks so I'm excited to get
things back on track in our area. We have a new member temple trip
coming up on October 24th and President is letting us go to the
Columbus Temple. I am very very excited. We're leaving in the morning
for an endowment session and then doing a baptismal session at 11:30.
Would you be able to send me my temple bag? I would really appreciate
it. It is amazing to see the amount of work going on in this ward. The
members for the last few weeks have found the majority of our
investigators and have been fellowshipping them really well. Working
with members is a little different than just knocking on doors all
day, we do that too, but it is very rewarding and the results have
been really solid. Thank you guys for all of your support and prayers,
they mean a lot and there are many times where I can feel the
influence of your faith in my life. I love you guys and hope you have
a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment