Sunday, September 6, 2015

Words from Elder Levi Crosby in Kentucky

Hey y'all! How is everybody doing?? I'm sure you guys are just loving school. I know it.. Maybe:) how are the sports teams doing?? Well it's pretty good over here in Bowling Green. Still pretty hot and humid. Enough to make you go through a couple sets of clothes a day because you instantly get drenched from walking outside. But I love it over here. The people are just great. They are so loving and selfless. Well most of them are at least:) This last week went pretty well. As you know we had a baptism on Monday which was a song, But other than that he had a pretty solid week. We had a lot of good lessons. We should have had 2 baptisms on Saturday but we had to keep pushing them back because our 2 investigators still smoke and it's been super tough to help them quit, but we are making progress. My trainer goes home in just a few weeks. I'm pretty bummed out about that. Because I'm pretty much bottle fed everything so I hope I can handle everything when we leaves. But the coolest thing that happened this week was I had the opportunity to finish reading the Book of Mormon. I started it day 1 when I was in the MTC and its cool to see now how much it means to the gospel and to me especially. The stories of he people in there are great. You can relate their trials and struggles to pretty much everything that we we face in our own lives today. And once you know that book is true. You will have a testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith because not just an ordinary man can do such a work as he did. If you have a testimony of the Book of Mormon you will have a testimony of our church and of the power that our prophets have. So just reading and praying about he Book of Mormon has really impacted me and how I need to share the gospel with others. If you aren't reading or studying the scriptures daily, you need to. It will help you in and bless you in anyway that you need. I am really starting to enjoy my mission. And the great experiences i face everyday. I love all of you and I hope you guys have a good week. Football and volleyball players tear it up like you know how. Good luck :) 

Love, 
   Elder Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment