Monday, October 27, 2014

Last Words from Elder Tyler Johnson in Kansas


"before I go home I want to share with all of you my testimony of my savior and this work. I hope that what all of you read will re kindle your faith in the gospel and enable your mind in the service of god to know that he does have an immense amount of love for all of you. the mission has been a struggle and has also been a joy. I think back of the beginning and where I was in the gospel and I know that the things I was doing and my thoughts on what I wanted to do were not all in harmony with the savior, I think about my thoughts now and I feel a feeling of comfort and also a feeling to do more, to continue in the service of the lord. and even though I have no clue of what my father in heaven wants me to do, I feel safe in his hands giving myself to him and doing what I feel is right and what he wants me to do even if it makes no since to me. I know that this gospel is true. I came out with a hope of what I was doing was right, but threw the experiences I have had and threw the struggles of a broken heart and contrite spirit I can testify the savior has comforted me and answered my prayers as I had endured my struggles righteously, not knowing the outcome but trusting in god. He does care and he WILL help I know that to be true. ive noticed that his help usually came at my breaking point, where I felt lost and forsaken.  Threw these trials they have built me who I am now. "where there is a stronger wind there is a stronger tree" without gods love and him giving me these opportunities I know there would be no exercising of my faith. I am truly grateful for these struggles I have been given. I would not change anything about my mission. I have learned so much and have loved every second of it.
 I cannot wait to share my experiences and what I have learned with all of you! I want to thank you for all of your prayers and support as I have been out in the service of god!"

No comments:

Post a Comment