"super sweet week. Larned is a little bit smaller than St. Johns, but it has been a blast because of how nice the people are! this week I ran into the football/wrestling coaches wife and I was super excited to meet her. I told her I was looking for an opportunity to get into the wrestling room and help the high school kids out or find someone to wrestle with, as soon as I said that she smiled and said my husband is going to be so happy to meet you. She gave me his number and I finally got to meet him. We both started talking about wrestling and got along so quick. We met up at the wrestling room yesterday and he brought his whole family and we started wrestling together going over takedowns. We wrestled for like an hour in a half while my comp was talking to his wife and kids it was such a good time, at the end the coach and I were laughing at ourselves for how out of shape we were, both of us were drenched in sweat. It was an awesome experience that reminded me of wrestling with my father before my senior year 1 on 1 going over moves together. After we finished he had questions about what we did as missionaries and we started to share the gospel with him and he is allowing us to come over and read the bible with him and his family. he is a minister for his church. ha so it is going to be ruff but all things are possible. I have learned allot about how all of us have gifts, talents and things that we love to do. I've grown to believe that all of these talents and desires have a huge role in sharing the gospel I truly believe that heavenly father puts people in our path that have allot in common with us and what we love to do. missionary work can be challenging but it also can be fun exercising your faith and trusting in god to help you as you use your gifts and talents to find others that are prepared to hear from you. my prayers go out to all of you. thanks for all of your support. I love you. thank you for your prayers."