"Hello everyone!

This e-mail is going to be short sorry! I just want you to know that missionary work is amazing and I love it! I know I say this all the time, but members you are so important to the work! Tracting and finding are not very effective and we need you!

We had some great experiences this week. I went on exchanges on Tuesday and taught a chinese couple who are ministers of a christian church and that was awesome! We also taught a lady who I swear is like Job. Everything bad has happened to her! But she was so humble and so wiling to receive what we taught her. It was awesome! I loved the women's general conference and what President Ucthdor said about the gospel being joyful. It really is amazing!

I have to run but please keep up the good work! This gospel is true and it brings so much joy into people's lives. Learn how to love people who are difficult and who don't love you. Don't let pride get in the way of serving someone!

God bless you all!"