"Hello Friends and family,
What a good week this past week has been. A lot of just missionary work, which is my favorite. We have been working with less-actives and setting up activities to get people to come to church. I am excited to see what happens. Also we got to listen to Elder Pearson from the presidency of the 70. He gave a really good talk about agency and choices and how every choice makes a difference in our everyday lives. Especially as missionaries, even the little choice. Because a lot of little things can make a big difference. He also talked about how Elders and Sisters have the same egual value. How man and wife have the same importance and how they need to be together as one. I liked that a lot because I think a lot of the times us men think we are pretty big and mighty but in all reality we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for women. I love the honorable Men and Women in my life who have helped me grow as a person and have led me down the right path."