Thursday, October 2, 2014

Words from Elder Tyler Crosby in Tonga

"Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been a pretty normal week here in Tonga. I did just get a new companion. His name is Elder Tonga. You can guess where he is from by his last name. I am excited to get to work with him. I am still in my same area so I am already close with all the members. Last week we mostly just worked with less-actives trying to re-activate. I have been studying a lot about prayer lately and learn so many things I need to fix in my prayers. Prayers are one of the most special things we get to do. And the cool thing is we can do it at any time any place. They just need to be sincere and he will answer. I know prayer helps me in my everyday life. I also know that it takes humility to pray. I love you guys. Here is a picture of my companion at a birthday we went to last week.
Ofa Atu! Lots of Love from Tonga"



No comments:

Post a Comment